22 May, 2011

hearts will never be practical,until they can be made unbreakable

i had this awful realization that i was awake. it hit me like a brick in the groin. i didn't want to wake up. i was having a much better time asleep. and that's really sad. it was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. i woke up into a nightmare. life. life is a nightmare. yes.
anyway i had this bothersome..'conversation-like-conversation-thing' with someone that made me feel that sore,i swear i could've jumped from the roof. BUT some friends called me to paint ourselves with some kid-colors on someone's birthday. after all,thanks to this bash i learned what happens when tequila falls over the body color. i ended up with some painted zodiac signs over my body and a quarter bottle of vodka because i was too lame to stand how i felt caused by the convo earlier.. well well, all i can do is be me.whoever that hurt person is.